Online Enquiry?

For a FREE no-obligation initial consultation, please complete the online enquiry form. You will then be contacted by one of our team of legal experts, and any initial advice will be free of charge.


To get in touch simply fill out the form opposite.

Personal Injury


Accidents at Work


Injuries on Construction Sites

If you have been injured on a construction or building site you may be able to claim compensation.


Any place where the principle work activity being carried out is construction work is covered by the Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996. The regulations impose duties on employers, employees and the self employed.


It is necessary to make sure there are preventative measures to prevent any person falling while at work. This would include suitable and sufficient guard rails and toe boards or other similar means of protection. Suitable steps must be taken to prevent accidents where workers may fall from roofs.


If the work involves demolition steps must be taken to ensure it is planned and carried to prevent or minimise danger to any person.

Every part of a construction site must be kept in good order and in a reasonable state of cleanliness and all plant and equipment used for construction work must be safe and of good construction.


Numerous accidents can occur on construction sites and if you have been injured as a result of working on a construction or building site you may be able to claim compensation.


We would recommend you contact NJL solicitors where we can provide you with professional legal advice to advise if you can make a claim. Alternatively please use our free Ask a Question facility and we will respond to you within 24 hours.




We are solicitors with specialist knowledge and expertise in dealing with all types of accidents at work including injuries on construction sites.


Free legal advice available here

NJL solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Registered number 541980. Solicitor Nigel Johnson LLB (Hons).