Call today on
01782 510248

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Services
  4. /
  5. Personal Injury
  6. /
  7. Slips Trips and Falls

Slips, Trips and Falls

If you have slipped or tripped in a park, supermarket or other public place and suffered injuries as a result of this, you may be able to make a claim.

Public Places

If you slip on a wet floor inside a building open to the public (such as a bank, a supermarket or a restaurant) and injure yourself, then the personal injury compensation claim would be made against the occupier’s public liability insurance policy.

Council Owned Property

If your accident was on a council owned property (such as a public footpath), then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against the local authority if the accident was due to their negligence.

Private Property

If your accident was on private property (such as a house or piece of land privately owned by an individual), you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim providing the accident was the fault of the land owner or occupier and they had suitable insurance in force or the means to pay personally.

  • No Win No Fee
  • Provide home visits
  • Arrange for medical examinations and rehabilitation

Contact Us

For a free no-obligation initial consultation, please call today or use our online enquiry form.


Call today

Call us free on 01782 510248


Ask A Question

Use our online enquiry form
for free legal advice


FREE Legal Advice

If you have a question, or are seeking
legal advice, you can use our FREE
“Ask a Question” service, where your
question will be answered directly by
one of our small team of solicitors.

NJL solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Registered number 541980. Solicitor Nigel Johnson LLB (Hons). (PHP)

Copyright©2018 | Website developer by Lawrence Davis