Online Enquiry?

For a FREE no-obligation initial consultation, please complete the online enquiry form. You will then be contacted by one of our team of legal experts, and any initial advice will be free of charge.


To get in touch simply fill out the form opposite.

Personal Injury


Slips, Trips and Falls

If you have slipped or tripped in a park, supermarket or other public place and suffered injuries as a result of this, you may be able to make a claim.


Public Places

If you slip on wet floor inside a building open to the public (such as a bank, a supermarket or a restaurant) and injure yourself, then the personal injury compensation claim would be made against the occupier’s public liability insurance policy.


Council Owned Property

If your accident was on a council owned property (such as a public footpath), then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against the local authority if the accident was due to their negligence.


Private Property

If your accident was on private property (such as a house or piece of land privately owned by an individual), you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim providing the accident was the fault of the land owner or occupier and they had suitable insurance in force or the means to pay personally.



Friendly, Professional Service

We pride ourselves both on our professionalism and our friendly, personal service and we understand every client is an individual and each person has differing needs so if you need advice on a legal matter please contact NJL solicitors today on 01782 510248, or use the ‘Ask a question’ form for free legal advice.



Free legal advice available here

NJL solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Registered number 541980. Solicitor Nigel Johnson LLB (Hons).