Why Make a Will?
Whether you are in your twenties or eighties, making a Will and tax planning can have huge benefits. These can include:
- It can allow you to set out clearly who should get what from your estate
- It allows you to appoint special people who can deal with your estate and to look after your loved ones after you have gone
- You can choose the executors who will distribute your estate
- A Will allows you to give your property away in a tax efficient way
- Tax planning while alive can reduce inheritance tax when you die.
In essence it will provide you with peace of mind you have expressed your wishes clearly and you can be confident your property should go where you want it.
In the majority of instances all it takes is a few hours to draw up a Will to ensure your estate is distributed in accordance with your instructions.
This short time means your loved ones can avoid an enormous amount of unnecessary heartache should you die without leaving a Will.
For a free no-obligation initial consultation, please call today or use our online enquiry form.
Call us free on 01782 510248
Ask A Question
Use our online enquiry form
for free legal advice